Wednesday 8 February 2012

Luluuuuuuu

Hello, my name is Lulu Cepeda. Most people call me Lulu, though I have many other nicknames... Some good, some bad... But mostly all bad. I'm generally a very happy person. I love when people make me smile and being positive, and I love making people smile in return! My parents are from Cordoba, Argentina. When I was born, I lived in kelowna, but born in Penticton, and then moved to Vancouver a few years later. I live with my father, Mauricio Cepeda, his wife, Andrea, and my two siblings, Liliana and Franco. My mother, Natalia and my 3 close sisters and best friends, Mariangel, 17, Florencia, 19, and Mercedes, 21, live in Vancouver, the greastest city in my opinion. I moved two Penticton in grade 6, and although it's a nice, peaceful city, I'd like to think of myself more as a big city girl. Some of my hobbies are watching my favourite tv shows, watching my favourite soccer team play on tv, playing soccer, and playing video games. My taste in most things are from the United Kingdom. I like tv shows such as Doctor Who and Misfits, possibly the greatest shows in the world. They have you on the edge of your seat every second! My favourite soccer teams is the Argentine national team, and FC Barcelona and playing on both teams is my absolute favourite player, Lionel Messi. An absolute genius in the football world, dancing on the pitch with such grace and power. My favourite type of people in this world is funny people. I absolutely love anybody that will bring humour and fun to my life.
My blog has so much to offer, it will be fun, and exciting, and that's why you should read it. :)

1 comment: